Kenneth Kim, MD
Dr. Kenneth Kim, a summa cum laude graduate of Harvard College, received his MD from Harvard Medical School. Following a fellowship at the MIT Sloan School of Management, he completed his internal medicine and allergy/immunology training at UCLA. He is the founder and CEO of WCCT Global LLC, an early phase drug development clinical CRO, based in the United States with 180 beds in 2 locations. Dr. Kim has served as a medical monitor, consultant, or investigator on over 500 clinical trials, having published over 30 research articles and 50 abstracts in peer reviewed journals. He has presented to the FDA on challenges and strategies of dose selection and study design for pediatric trials and met key decision makers at the PMDA, SFDA, and KFDA. He has spoken at multiple national and international meetings and is a well recognized expert in the areas of clinical pharmacology, ethnobridging, and respiratory and allergic diseases.
- Diplomate American Board of Allergy and Immunology, 1993 – 2013
- Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCLA School of Medicine
- Chairman of Medicine, Long Beach Memorial 1998-2000
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology